Tuesday, June 14, 2011

3 miscarriages.

My husband and I have been together for 7 years. Trying to be parents for 5 years now. We have gotten pregnant three times but have lost them in the first trimester every time. Most people spend a lot of there life trying not to get pregnant and now its just been so hard trying to have a baby. Everyone around me has kids and that is so hard. My brothers and sister all have kids and a lot of friends that I went to high school with have kids and that makes it really hard not to think about. Ever since I was a little girl I have always wanted to be a mom. I love kids and spending time with my nieces and nephews. But its also hard being around them too at the same time. Our health insurance that we have will cover infertility in just two months. I am looking forward to going to the doctor and getting down to the problems that I have had. I just hope that there will be some answers soon about what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment